Friday, April 6, 2012

Example Multicultural Project

This is my Example Project for my students.

I created this project in a certain because I wanted to create a discussion that would lead the students to think creatively.
I designed it this way to begin a conversation with my students about what could have been done to enhance the project. Should I have added more graphics? More information? More audio? What more could have been done to make this project better than it is in its current state?

*The intended grade level for this project is 9-12
*The course for this project is Reading (Intensive Language Arts)


I would really like your feedback on whether or not it is a good idea to give an example project that isn't exactly stunning in an effort to spark student creativity and thought process....THANKS!!

Here's the link to the presentation: http://prezi.com/2kcrjsxpl-vh/multicultural-project-example/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Matia,

    What a clever idea for a project! I have a reading about Garret Morgan with my students. We owe him so much as we couldn't survive today without traffic lights with the amount of cars on the roads.

    The design of your presentation is splendid and I just know that it will hold your students' interests. The colors and line designs are brilliant! The one thing that I can see that might need an adjustment is the slide that has reddish pink text on top of a black background. It is a bit hard to read.

    Other than that, it is a beautifully done presentation.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your input. I actually did things like that on purpose in the project but I want to show examples of what not to do when presenting to an audience.

      Delete